When I made up this little memory-aide site, I wasn’t too concerned about aesthetics. My goals were:
1. Clean/Functional. Easy to write and easy to read.
2. Responsive. Readable on various devices.
3. Spam-less. No spamy comments.
Normally, I use a plain sheet of paper to get the basic layout done. I kind of winged it on this one. Once I get my new local development set up, there are a few things on the to-do list:
- Add More Left and Top Margins
- Create a Better Instructional Template
No worries. Content is still king.